Learn the proven method that has helped thousands of nursing students pass this crucial exam without memorizing multiple formulas, struggling to teach yourself, or letting math anxiety steal your dream.SIGN UP NOW $30
You've got a dosage exam coming up, but no one is teaching you how to do them.
The truth is, your instructors simply don't have time to teach dosage calculations thoroughly...they've got about 100 other things they need to teach in the first weeks of class!
This can leave a lot of students feeling a bit lost and confused. Many will struggle with trying to reason out the problems, others will just start plugging all the numbers into a formula, and others will fear failing out of nursing school.
But not you. We're going to get through this together. 💕
In this self-paced course, you'll learn how to do dosage calculations step-by-step. With video tutorials and more than 100 practice questions, you'll start with the basics and work your way up to solving the most advanced questions with total confidence!VIEW TESTIMONIALS
I know exactly what you're going through
When I started nursing school, I was shocked to learn I'd need to score 100% on a math exam. As someone who had always had math anxiety, I knew that memorizing different formulas wasn't going to work for me. I also knew that the questions were more than just math problems.
So, while many of my classmates struggled with formulas and convoluted calculations, I learned how to use dimensional analysis in a way that got me to the correct answer every single time.
I've taught thousands of students, and I can teach you, too!
What's Inside Confident Calculations
Video lessons that teach you step-by-step
Dosage calculations workbook
More than 100 demo, quiz, and practice questions
Hints and walkthroughs
Quizzes to check your understanding
Confident Calculations Curriculum
- Alleviating math anxiety
- Dosage calculations abbreviations and terms
- Rounding rules and decimals
- Anatomy of a medication order
- The Four Questions
- Single conversion calculations
- Multiple conversion calculations
- Medications dosed by time
- Medications dosed by weight
- Medications dosed by weight and time
- Reconstituting medications
- Diluting tube feed and formulas
- Calculating percent weight loss
- Trick #1 - Information you don't need
- Trick #2 - Cumulative doses
- Trick #3 - Disguising the real question
- Trick #4 - Convoluted questions that are actually easy
- Critical thinking with dosage calculations
- Dosage calculations review
- Cumulative quiz